10 Best Moving Tips For House shifting
The following moving tips will help you plan and organize your move.
- You have the opportunity to clean the appliances and furniture in depth.
- Plan the date on which you want to make the move and the services that you want to hire, the movers can pack your objects, disassemble your furniture and take care of everything.
- If you prefer to make the move yourself you will have to get boxes, bags, and tape to close the boxes, as well as tools to disassemble the furniture. You can buy some Packs adapted to the size of your move that will be sent to your address within 48 hours.
- Make an inventory of your move by spaces, the things of the kitchen in the boxes marked for the kitchen, the things of the toilet in the boxes marked for the toilet and with the rooms do the same, when you arrive at your new home you It will be easier to distribute and organize them
- Clothing is preferable to goals in bags, objects in boxes, and delicate, protected with plastic bubbles. Take care of the refrigerator, you must disconnect it 1 day before making the move and wait also 1 day to start it.
- Objects and Documents of value, it is preferable that you take them yourself. (Jewels, Electronics, Scriptures, etc.)
- Do not forget to cancel the supplies or request the change of title, in some cases it is required a month in advance.
- You must also inform the change of address for your new correspondence.
- You only have to register at the new address to access public services (health card, school registration, etc.)